Thursday 31 March 2011

me as an alien

i'd finished reading my Twilight series. i think vampire is quite fascinating, vampire life is interesting, we didn't need to sleep, go to the toilet, remain young, and be immortal. but i prefer to be an alien. honestly, i always thinking of myself  as an alien, and i'm proud of it. that's why sometimes i feel like an outstander in a croud of people.


i can't get along very well with human. its really fun to think that i'm different from other people. sometimes i also feel like an alien even in my family. its the same when i'm in school. i always being different from other people. but it just make me feel happy and proud to be different.

then i came to this college, and i'm quite surprised that i found someone who is almost an 'alien' like me. to me she is really special, its very rare to find someone like her. and i don't know which one of us that is more critical. that's all by now. 

5 comments:

  1. haah?what>?u an alien?huhu..so afraid i hve a frnds an alien..hahaha..joking only ya,,huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...first time i see someone confess as a alien..iman you lose the game because that have another person is unique than you. .are you cruel person? you look suits with vampire because u like blood...now,i understand why you decide to be dentist

    ReplyDelete
  3. alien?hmm....that suits you well...maybe!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. witch planet are you from? send my regards to the member of that planet okey... :P hehehe joking only

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear my special friend..
    i am so proud to hear you are an alien..
    there are very unique person who are confess to be an alien..
    hahaha...
    sorry..just joke!

    ReplyDelete